The purpose of this calculator is to determine or verify the stock's BUYING PRICE based on EPS values.
- This calculator is based on P/E formula.
- This calculator can NOT be applicable for negative growth companies.
- The stock price and EPS data for 3~5 years is needed for getting optimized outputs.
- 'Curr' means current year, 'Curr-4' means before 4 years.
- 'Stock Price' is the approx. stock price during financial results release.
- 'EPS values' can be collected from Profit & Loss statement.
- 'Data Available' is the number of years data collected.
- 'Investment Period' is the number of years planning to invest.
- The inflation value is taken as 8% in the calculations.
- Safety margin is taken as 35% in the calculations.